Tokai Radio Control Car Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Practice @ TRCCC 06th of April (Tomorrow)

3 posters

Go down

Practice @ TRCCC 06th of April (Tomorrow) Empty Practice @ TRCCC 06th of April (Tomorrow)

Post  Controversy Sat 5 Apr - 21:55

If anyone is interested, I'll be going to the Protea Sports Club tomorrow to get in some practice as I was unable to attend Stock TT this past Thursday.

Should be arriving shortly after 09:00 AM along with Hanno - so feel free to join in.

Nikolas.

Controversy
Tokai Pole Sitter

Back to top Go down

Practice @ TRCCC 06th of April (Tomorrow) Empty Re: Practice @ TRCCC 06th of April (Tomorrow)

Post  skillz Sun 6 Apr - 9:55

Awesome bud!!!

Enjoy!!!!
skillz
skillz
Tokai Club Champ

Back to top Go down

Practice @ TRCCC 06th of April (Tomorrow) Empty Re: Practice @ TRCCC 06th of April (Tomorrow)

Post  Controversy Mon 7 Apr - 11:25

Honestly, I find when I go to practice I end up having such a good time. I'm hoping that one evening on a race night I manage to get rewarded in the same way.

That does not mean I have to come 1st, but just surviving the two qualifiers and having a respectable drive in the main would be enough.

Otherwise, my 21.5t Club Stock car is a champion - handles like a dream in most sections of the track. Loads of torque steer coming out of the right-hander and onto the main straight when I am giving it stick.

Looking forward to Thursday evening!

Controversy
Tokai Pole Sitter

Back to top Go down

Post  skillz Mon 7 Apr - 16:06

Awesome bud!

As long as u having fun!!!

Can't wait for Thursday night!!!!
skillz
skillz
Tokai Club Champ

Back to top Go down

Post  Jupman Mon 7 Apr - 17:48

Awesome man.
Glad to hear it's going nicely.

Jupman
TRCCC Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Controversy Mon 7 Apr - 20:28

That's why I am involved with R/C, to have fun!

Controversy
Tokai Pole Sitter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down