Tokai Radio Control Car Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Schumacher Mi1 Chassis with Electronics and Battery (Image thumbnails)

Go down

Schumacher Mi1 Chassis with Electronics and Battery (Image thumbnails) Empty Schumacher Mi1 Chassis with Electronics and Battery (Image thumbnails)

Post  Controversy Wed 16 Oct - 12:57

Hi all,

Seeing as I still haven't been able to attend/spectate an official Tuesday evening race meet, I have decided to uploaded some images of my first 1/10th scale electric powered TC. It's a Schumacher Mi1 chassis, with Speed Passion Motor and ESC, Futaba radio gear and a Turnigy 5300mAh 2S2P LiPo battery.

Upgrades on the chassis are; Dynamite aluminium servo arm, Schumacher aluminium differential mounts (front/rear) and Schumacher aluminium pivot block set (rear).

Schumacher Mi1 Chassis with Electronics and Battery (Image thumbnails) Schuma13 Schumacher Mi1 Chassis with Electronics and Battery (Image thumbnails) Schuma14 Schumacher Mi1 Chassis with Electronics and Battery (Image thumbnails) Schuma15 Schumacher Mi1 Chassis with Electronics and Battery (Image thumbnails) Schuma16 Schumacher Mi1 Chassis with Electronics and Battery (Image thumbnails) Schuma17

Controversy
Tokai Pole Sitter

Back to top Go down