Tokai Radio Control Car Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tamiya TT-01R Type-E (Chassis, Electronics, Radio Gear, Body and Tires)

3 posters

Go down

Tamiya TT-01R Type-E (Chassis, Electronics, Radio Gear, Body and Tires) Empty Tamiya TT-01R Type-E (Chassis, Electronics, Radio Gear, Body and Tires)

Post  Controversy Sun 8 Jun - 18:34

Tamiya TT-01R Type-E chassis, fully ball raced with aluminium propeller shaft and joints. Loads of hop-ups included.

Tamiya TT-01R Type-E (Chassis, Electronics, Radio Gear, Body and Tires) Tamiya10 Tamiya TT-01R Type-E (Chassis, Electronics, Radio Gear, Body and Tires) Tamiya11 Tamiya TT-01R Type-E (Chassis, Electronics, Radio Gear, Body and Tires) Tamiya12 Tamiya TT-01R Type-E (Chassis, Electronics, Radio Gear, Body and Tires) Tamiya13 Tamiya TT-01R Type-E (Chassis, Electronics, Radio Gear, Body and Tires) Tamiya14 Tamiya TT-01R Type-E (Chassis, Electronics, Radio Gear, Body and Tires) Tamiya15 Tamiya TT-01R Type-E (Chassis, Electronics, Radio Gear, Body and Tires) Tamiya16 Tamiya TT-01R Type-E (Chassis, Electronics, Radio Gear, Body and Tires) Tamiya17 Tamiya TT-01R Type-E (Chassis, Electronics, Radio Gear, Body and Tires) Tamiya18

RUNNING GEAR:

- Tamiya TEU-105B ESC, Tamiya 540-J Motor (25 tooth pinion and 55 tooth spur)
- Futaba S3151 digital servo, Futaba R204GF-E 4 channel 2.4GHz S-FHSS Receiver

HOP-UPS:

- Tamiya Carbon Graphite Upper Frame
- Tamiya Stabilizer Set (Front and Rear)
- Tamiya Clamp Type Aluminium Wheel Hub (6mm Thick)
- Tamiya Aluminium Motor Heat Sink
- Tamiya Metal Motor Mount
- Tamiya Aluminium Bumper Stopper
- Tamiya Racing Steering Set
- Tamiya Aluminium Steering
- Tamiya Universal Shaft (Front and Rear)
- Tamiya Cup Joint for Universal Shaft (Front and Rear)
- Tamiya Urethane Bumper M
- Tamiya 22mm Low Friction Suspension Shafts
- Tamiya Servo Saver High Torque
- Tamiya 55mm TRF Special Damper Set (Hard BK)

BODY AND WHEELS:

- HPI Nissan Skyline R34 GTR 190mm Touring Car Body
- Team Associated Wheel and Tire Combo (New)

OTHER: (Not shown in images)

- Tamiya 22, 23 and 24 tooth pinion gears
- Tamiya Stabilizers (Soft, Medium and Hard - F/R)
- Tamiya On-Road Tuned Hard Spring Set - Mica Black (Black/Hard and Red/Soft)
- Some screws, nuts, tools etc.

R2,800.00 - Price will be reduced by R100.00 each week until sold. 

Send me a PM if you are interested and include your name and telephone number and I'll contact you.

Controversy
Tokai Pole Sitter

Back to top Go down

Tamiya TT-01R Type-E (Chassis, Electronics, Radio Gear, Body and Tires) Empty Re: Tamiya TT-01R Type-E (Chassis, Electronics, Radio Gear, Body and Tires)

Post  Jupman Mon 9 Jun - 13:33

Why you selling it bud?

Jupman
TRCCC Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Tamiya TT-01R Type-E (Chassis, Electronics, Radio Gear, Body and Tires) Empty Re: Tamiya TT-01R Type-E (Chassis, Electronics, Radio Gear, Body and Tires)

Post  skillz Mon 9 Jun - 14:59

And now contro?

You just won ur first stock tt race...
skillz
skillz
Tokai Club Champ

Back to top Go down

Post  Controversy Mon 9 Jun - 18:53

After buying a new ESC, my TT-01 was still behaving the same way. Losing power and slow despite having 25/55 gearing. Either motor or battery, but probably battery as Justin was saying. 20C sport packs just don't cut it.

I felt I was able to win the last Stock TT event as I am smooth at the wheel and do well when conditions are tough. (Starting the A main, first corner I did get caught up on the rope - amateur mistake and was feeling the pressure a little.)

Anyway...

I was naughty again and ordered a new kit (which should be at my local post office at the end of the week), my lips are sealed as to which one it is. I've decided to stick with only one brand of chassis and will only be running two of my favourite classes by mid year next year. This time I will be running higher C rated batteries, better running gear, I will also be investing in tire warmers and will be gearing accordingly - as I have been under geared for every race I have entered so far or have had the slowest car.

Reason for downscaling is that I'm finding it hard to keep all of them in peak running condition and spotlessly clean and I'd like to focus on these two classes and maybe do some inter-club racing at some point.

Don't worry, I've had too much fun with R/C and at TRCCC - so I will be sticking around don't you worry!

Last edited by Controversy on Mon 9 Jun - 18:58; edited 2 times in total

Controversy
Tokai Pole Sitter

Back to top Go down

Post  Controversy Mon 9 Jun - 18:55

Jupman wrote:Why you selling it bud?

You want to buy it, or anyone else you may know?

It's on Gumtree too...

Controversy
Tokai Pole Sitter

Back to top Go down

Post  skillz Mon 9 Jun - 22:09

Awesome contro
Can't wait to see ur front wheel drive touring car Smile
skillz
skillz
Tokai Club Champ

Back to top Go down

Post  Controversy Tue 10 Jun - 14:18

skillz wrote:Awesome contro
Can't wait to see ur front wheel drive touring car Smile

Neither can I.

Controversy
Tokai Pole Sitter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down